Quick access to help
Click through the options and questions below to find some useful information on common queries.
Quick Reference Guides
Mental Health and Wellbeing
The University Student Wellbeing Service can support you with your mental health and welfare -
Student Wellbeing Service
The University can support you if you're in financial harship
Hardship Fund - Home Students
Hardship Funs - Internationa' Students
Private housing bursaries
The GSU Advice Service supports all Greenwich students. If you’re a student based in Medway, you can get help and advice from the Student Advice Centre at Medway - greenwichsu.co.uk/medway/advice.
The Advice Team can advise on a wide range of issues including:
- Academic: Appeals, Complaints, Academic offences, Extenuating circumstances, Disciplinary procedures, Fitness To Practice, Fitness To Study, Interrupting your studies
- Housing: Tenancy agreements, Eviction, Disrepair, Disputes, Deposits
- Health & Wellbeing: Health, Family, Personal safety
- Money: Student finance, Tuition fees, Access to Learning Fund (ALF), Budgeting, Benefits
- Other Issues: Anti-social behaviour, Bullying and Harassment, Disability rights.
Please contact the following services in an emergency:
Police/ medical emergency: 999
Housing - Shelterline: 0808 800 4444
Samaritans: 116 123
NHS non-emergency: 111
Get in touch
Submit your enquiry through our online form. We will aim to get back to you within three working days.
Go to our Contact Form