Drop-in sessions are held in the Union buildings in Greenwich and Southwood Site at Avery Hill.
Our Advice team consists of two Advisers, Jason and Tracy. It’s their job to provide you with the right information and support, and advocate on your behalf to the University to ensure that their methods and policies are taking care of your welfare.
They can advise on a wide range of issues including:
- Academic : Appeals, Complaints, Academic offences, Extenuating circumstances, Disciplinary procedures
- Housing : Tenancy agreements, Eviction, Disrepair, Disputes, Deposits
- Health & Wellbeing : Health, Family, Personal safety
- Money : Student finance, Tuition fees, Access to Learning Fund (ALF), Budgeting, Debt, Benefits
- Other Issues : Anti-social behaviour, Bullying and Harassment, Disability rights.
Monday - Friday, 12pm - 2pm
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday - Greenwich, Dreadnought building
Wednesday and Friday - SU offices, Avery Hill, Southwood site