Student Assembly is the highest decision making body at Greenwich Students’ Union (GSU) The purpose is to reflect and represent the views of members.
Assembly sets out a course of action for the organisation and its representatives through the decisions it makes.
Attending and participating in the Student Assembly is open to all students. Any student can also submit an agenda item to be discussed at the meeting. This is just one way students can make change at Greenwich. Find out more on this webpage.
Meeting dates 2020/21
There is a minimum of four meetings a year. The dates for this year are:
- Monday 2nd November 2020, 5pm-7pm online
- Tuesday 8th December 2020, 5pm-7pm online
- Wednesday 3rd February 2021, 3pm-5pm online
- Thursday 25th March 2021, 3pm-5pm online
- Monday 24th May 2021, 5pm-6pm online
Sign up to Assembly