Register with Greenwich Sexual Health (GSH) for free condoms, STI testing and information on local sexual health services.
Register online for a GSH card which entitles you to free condoms and free home testing kits for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
If you’re aged 16-21 and living in the Borough of Greenwich, you can order condoms online and GSH can post them to you in discreet packaging.
If you’re too old for free delivery, or live outside the Borough, you can still use the card to collect free condoms at selected locations throughout the Greenwich Borough.
The GSH website has a wealth of information online, including:
- Information about STIs (sexually transmitted infections)
- Chlamydia testing and treatment
- Gonorrhoea test and treatment
- HIV test
- Getting hold of free condoms
- Booking abortion appointments, obtaining the morning after pill free of charge
- Contraception advice and information
- Locating your nearest sexual health walk-in clinic in Greenwich.
If you live outside the Borough and want information on local sexual health services, see www.sxt.org.uk
Whatever your sexuality, whether or not you’re sexually-active, we’d encourage you to take the time and get the information for when the time is right. And if you want help registering, or you want information, advice or support, pop in to your Students’ Union and speak to one of the advice staff. Our service is confidential.