Council Tax Exemptions for Students

Nearly all full time students don’t have to pay, but you will need to inform your local Council.

You will need proof of your student status from the University. Have you applied for your Council Tax letter? If not, you can do so by login into your portal account and request it online . Once requested, you will be able to collect your letter from your nearest campus Student Centre. Not sure whether you are exempt from Council Tax?  For further information speak to a Greenwich  Students’ Union Adviser.