Thank you for your interest in joining Greenwich Students’ Union (GSU).
We have two main goals:
1) Empower our members to change the world
2) Ensure our members have a great time at Greenwich.
Greenwich Students’ Union has transformed over the past three years. In September 2018 we moved into the Dreadnought building, the new home of GSU within the heart of the Greenwich campus. This move has provided a once in a generation opportunity for GSU to provide amazing services within amazing spaces for our 20,000 strong membership.
We are in the third year of our Big Plan and are looking to continue the great strides we've made to the student experience here at Greenwich. Working with us will give you the opportunity to work with a diverse staff team, catering to a very diverse student body. It's a unique challenge and one that we relish.
As our new Head of Commercial Services and Enterprise, I'm looking for someone to:
• Provide strategic leadership to Greenwich Students’ Union (GSU) Commercial Services, income generating team and grow income.
• To lead the commercial team and deliver all enterprise and income generation activities at GSU including, but not exclusive to, 500 capacity venue and coffee shop in Greenwich, convenience store in Eltham, media sales, merchandising sales (including online) and grant income.
• Deliver the best possible student experience and membership services to our 20,000 members.
• Ensure students at the University of Greenwich are empowered to have life-changing experiences which helps them to shape their futures and world around them.
If you would like to talk more about the role please email Dan Maxwell, our consultant at Troika Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 839 0134 / 07584 123377.
Good luck with your application and I look forward to you showcasing how you would be Proud to be GRE.