Academic Staff's role in Academic Representation
- Conduct an election to decide the Programme Reps for your cohort and keep this information up to date on Moodle for students to be able to access
- Facilitate and encourage your students to share their feedback with the Programme Rep on a regular basis
- Organise and invite Programme Reps to Programme Committee Meetings throughout the year
- Share your meeting dates with the Reps and GSU to ensure attendance
- Encourage the Programme Rep to feedback to the class any resolved or ongoing actions as a result of a meeting
If you are yet to elect Programme Reps for your Programme, please email email@example.com to find out how our Representation Team can help support or run an election.
GSU has a dedicated Representation Team mixed of staff and volunteer students who assist and support the Programme Reps through regular communication.