We can’t wait to welcome you to our new home at Greenwich!
In September, we will move into the newly refurbished Dreadnought building, a new student hub for the University of Greenwich.
Alongside this, we’re hosting an outdoor festival in the grounds of Dreadnought. Under a canopy outside the North East corner of Dreadnought (by the Thames side entrance), our outdoor festival will serve food and drink from 12pm - 11pm each day* and feature the following events and offers (with more to come!)
- Bar serving a range of alcoholic and soft drinks, and running Happy Hours
- Team Greenwich Wednesdays with beer pong, silent disco and discounts all day
- Weekly Ping pong competitions
- Lower Deck Live open mic event that will continue in the Lower Deck from October
- Fun lunchtime exercise classes (Disco Yoga anyone?!)
- DJ battle, with the winner playing in the Lower Deck during its launch week!
- Cocktail Masterclasses Karaoke to sing your heart out!
- Pimp My Prosecco party - get creative with your own prosecco cocktails
- Jukebox events, where you control the playlist.
On Friday 21st September, our Welcome Fair comes to Greenwich! We’ll be taking over part of King William lawns, as well as having stalls in Dreadnought, featuring our Clubs and Societies and a range of external companies to set you up for a fun and social year ahead!
There are a range of trips and outings in the first week of term to help you explore London and beyond - a lot of which start by meeting at the Greenwich or Avery Hill campuses.
*PLEASE NOTE - the outdoor festival at Greenwich is closed Tuesday 18th September and on Sundays during Welcomefest.