We are very glad that you are thinking about joining our society. Our aims for this society are as follows:
· To create a community of people where students can exchange knowledge and interest of yoga with their peers.
· To enable students' access to this discipline in a spiritual manner.
· To introduce beginners to yoga.
· To allow students with previous knowledge of yoga to aid both themselves and others in a respectful manner.
· To promote yoga as a healthy lifestyle and to encourage students to practice this discipline outside of the society's meetings.
These are just a few of our aims! We are a friendly bunch of people and we hope you'll join us and become a part of our community.
- £5,50 per one session
- £14 per 4 sessions (can be used within 6 weeks)
- £30 per term (includes one yoga session per week)
- £3 membership fee
- £7 per one session
- £20 per 4 sessions (can be used within 6 weeks)
- £50 per term (includes one yoga session per week)
-Monday: Kundalini Yoga with Jessica (Instructor in Training)@ 6-7.15 pm
-Tuesday: Vinyasa Flow with Martha (Certified Instructor) @ 6.30-7.30 pm
*All classes take place in the Dreadnought Building in Greenwich Campus
Any questions or opinions, feel free to post on our facebook group page, message us on our Instagram (yoga_greenwich) or sent us an email at email@example.com.
Powered by Membership Solutions Ltd