Chartlon Athletic Community Trust (CACT) have launched a brand new series of webinars relating to theme tackling inequality and promoting inclusion.
The series launched on 23 June and has been hosted onlne each week.
Topics include how to create an LGBTQI+ supporters' group, football and racism and race and class disadvantage.
Full details can be found on the CACT website and webinars can be booked through this link.
Please see below the list of webinars. All dates and times are subject to change.
- LGBTQ+ Inclusion: Setting up and establishing a LGBT+ Football Team
Speakers: Gary Ginnaw & Sam Timms (CACT Invicta FC and Proud Valiants)
Tuesday 23 June 2020 – 2.00pm
- Football and Racism: Current Challenges
Speaker: Troy Townsend (Kick It Out Head of Development; Sports Columnist for The Voice; The Conv3rsation: Patron – Football Beyond Borders)
Wednesday 1 July 2020 – 11:00am
- Tackling Discrimination: Race and Class Disadvantage
Speaker: Professor Coretta Phillips (London School of Economics)
Wednesday 8 July 2020 – 11:00am
- Post-Covid-19: What future for school-leavers and graduates from disadvantaged backgrounds?
Speaker: Dr Patrick McGurk (Queen Mary University of London)
Wednesday 15 July 2020 – 11:00am
Speaker: Dr Laura William (University of Greenwich)
Wednesday 29 July 2020 – 11:00am
- Establishing an LGBTQI+ supporters' group
Speaker: Rob Harris (Proud Valiants)
Which session will you book on for?