As the term begins and new students start to settle and the returners get back into the swing of things. It's a great chance to introduce or reintroduce your GSU Officers, who have been working hard to ensure your University experience is the best it can be.
Here are their top priorities for the term ahead in their own words:
Hiya, I am Henry the Greenwich Students’ Union President for this academic year!
For this term, my focus is on
- Mental Health Campaigns – I will be getting out and talking to students about mental health and showcasing stories through visual projects
- Quality student experiences through quality feedback – getting students to feed into positive changes at the university either through the SU feedback mechanism and the NSS
- Sustainability at Greenwich – pushing the university to have a carbon net-zero plan and a GSU sustainability strategy.
If you are interested in getting involved please drop me an email – email@example.com
Heeeyyyy! I’m Mayo and I am a GSU Officer.
My term priorities are:
- BAME Leadership Event - 30th Jan
- Delivering the Intersectionality at Greenwich campaign
- Lobbying university to make Medway intercampus bus service free
If you are interested in getting in touch, please drop me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Global week in Greenwich in February
- International Students awareness talk
- International Student experience review
- Supporting student-led Societies to thrive in their full potential
Get in touch email@example.com
Some of my priorities include:
- Improving relationships with academic staff at all levels within the university
- Delivering our ‘This Girl Can’ campaign which aims to inspire women to be more physically active
- Delivering our first Varsity against London Southbank on the 25th March
Contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with their work, follow them on their social media pages.
Interested in making decisions for how the GSU services are for students? You can nominate yourself here before the 18th Feb 2020: greenwichsu.co.uk/elections