Find out about GSU activities at one of our Welcome Fair Pop-Ups! Opportunities to check-out, volunteers to chat to, and plenty of help for any questions you might have!
Who's going to be there?
Eco Team - Women's Volleyball - Tamil - Women's Basketball - Greenwich Links - Games Development - American Football - KSOC - Politics - Snowsports - Marketing - Bar - Amicus - Advocacy - Women's Football - Milkround - Good News To Everyone - ICON Outlet - GSU Info - Merchandise
If you want to meet these groups, book your tickets for yourself and up to five others.
What to expect when you arrive…
- When you visit one of our Welcome Fairs at the Greenwich and Avery Hill campuses, there will be a particular entrance and exit that you need to use. You’ll need to queue at the entrance point which will be manned by Greenwich Students’ Union (GSU) staff.
- Your ticket booking will be checked so please have your confirmation ready. Your student ID card will also be scanned by us (if you're a new student and don't have your card yet, that's fine). Everyone will then need to sign up to our track-and-trace system before entry (there will be a QR code for this so you can access this online via your mobile phone or device).
- There will be a hand sanitising station for you to use, and you’ll need to wear a face covering. If you have medical reason for not wearing a face covering, please let us know. If you don’t have a mask with you, you’ll need to get one and come back to enter another time.
- You’ll be let in in groups of six, as per the new ‘rule of six’ guidance from the government.
In the fair…
- Each Fair pop-up will have a one-way system with sections of groups. Union staff will be on hand to guide groups through each section to ensure social distancing.
- There will also be physical barriers in place for each section.
- Our student groups will have a maximum of two people at their stall only.
- Any flyers/leaflets/goods can be taken from each stall if available – however, once you collect something please keep it. It can’t be returned to that stall.
- Each stall will have a QR code that can be scanned to access information online.
At the exit…
- Once you’re out of the fair, we kindly ask you to move away and not stand around the exit.
- If you want to come back and visit the fair again later in the day, you can! Just come and rejoin the queue.
GSU staff will be on hand to help, answer any queries, and ensure you’re in safe hands during this event. We look forward to seeing you there!