Welcomefest is a 21 day festival running from September through to October right up to the Lower Deck launch! Situated right outside the north eastern side of the Dreadnought Building on the Greenwich campus, Welcomefest will showcase everything from live music to silent discos to cocktail master classes to wellbeing talks to society meet and greets. Located inside several wonderful stretch marquees this corner of Dreadnought will be transformed into a festival utopia with festoons, lanterns, outdoor furniture, a gin garden, a Moroccan lounge area and oh did we mention there’s a bar too? Whether you fancy just chilling out on a lazy Friday afternoon or cutting some serious shapes when the sun goes down, we look forward to seeing all you beautiful people at Welcomefest!
- Bar serving a range of alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Team Greenwich Wednesdays with beer pong, silent disco and discounts all day
- Weekly Ping pong competitions
- Lower Deck Live open mic event that will continue in the Lower Deck from October
- Fun lunchtime exercise classes
- DJ competitions, with the winners will be playing in the Lower Deck during its launch week!
- Cocktail Masterclasses
- Hot food will be available on selected days. Vegetarian/vegan options shall be available
- Happy Hour everday from 17:00 - 20:00
- Karaoke to sing your heart out!
- Pimp My Prosecco party - get creative with your own prosecco cocktails
- Jukebox events, where you control the playlist
* PLEASE NOTE - the outdoor festival at Greenwich is closed Tuesday 18th September and on Sundays during Welcomefest.
Prohibited Items List
- Alcohol purchased outside of the event. If caught in possession you will have it taken off you and will be asked to leave
- Illegal substances
- We operate a zero tolerance on drugs/legal highs
- Laughing gas is illegal and will not be tolerated
- Glass (of any kind)
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon (including penknives and cutlery)