Join us for a heartwarming knit and crochet event as part of Student Volunteering Week, dedicated to crafting for a cause. We're gathering every day from the 12th to the 16th of February, between 2-4pm, to create beautiful, handmade pieces for Making Miracles, a cherished charity shop located in Maidstone, UK, which supports families dealing with baby bereavement.
- Dates: 12th - 16th February
- Time: 2-4pm
- Location: The Hub
- Materials: Yarn and patterns will be provided, but feel free to bring your own materials if you have specific projects in mind.
Whether you're a seasoned knitter or crocheter or looking to learn, this event offers the perfect opportunity to sharpen your skills while contributing to a meaningful cause. Making Miracles relies on the generosity and creativity of volunteers to provide comfort and support to families during their most challenging times. By crafting handmade items, you'll be directly impacting the lives of those in need, offering warmth and a tangible symbol of community support.
- Support a Great Cause: Your contributions will directly support families dealing with the grief of baby bereavement, providing them with handmade items that offer comfort and love.
- Learn a New Skill: Beginners are welcome! Learn the basics of knitting and crocheting from our friendly and experienced volunteers.
- Meet New People: Connect with like-minded individuals who share your passion for crafting and community service.
- Make a Difference: Use your creative talents to make a real impact in the lives of others.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of something truly special. Whether you can join for one day or the entire week, your participation will make a world of difference.
Let's come together to craft with a purpose and help make miracles happen for families in need. See you there!