Looking back, many people think that some of the best years of their life were spent at University.

But if you don’t feel like that right now, you’re not alone! In the Academic section, you’ll find out more about the support available from your Personal Tutor and from support services based in Student Affairs.

We’ll also highlight key issues that could affect students, and where to find more information. Most of the information you’ll need is available on the University Portal – but it’s not always easy to find it! Make things easier for yourself: save the link to the University’s Student Services A-Z where you can find it.

And if you’re not sure what to do next, or you want a second opinion, contact your Students’ Union Advice Service. We provide free, independent and confidential advice and support on academic issues to University of Greenwich students. Click on the ‘Contact Us’ link for details of services at Greenwich & Avery Hill campuses, and links to the GKSU Advice Service for students based at Medway.

Click for more information on...