How are we keeping COVID safe
We'll keep this page updated with relevant information about what we're doing to keep our spaces open and accessible, whilst keeping you safe. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID Safe Charter
A new COVID Safe Charter has been published by the University of Greenwich. It sets out how students and staff should behave during the pandemic and what you can expect from the University and Greenwich Students' Union (GSU).
- We should all follow guidelines set by the University and government, and observing measures to ensure campuses are COVID safe.
- We will all be respectful and sensitive towards others and the communities around us.
- These will be adapted where necessary if there are changes, and students and staff will be kept informed and up-to-date.
- Communication about changes and information will be open and transparent
- The University will work with local authorities and any other institutions and agencies to protect the communities around them.
- Blended offers will be available for learning and socialising.
- Advice and wellbeing support will be available to students and staff.
Click here to read the full Charter.
The University will also review and update our Covid-Safe Charter to reflect the government’s guidance on personal responsibility. We will share the updated Covid-Safe Charter with students and staff.
We will have sanitising stations at both the entrance and exit to the student group corridor that students must use when arriving and exiting.