Starting university can be stressful and packing can be even worse! But don’t worry we have you covered! Here is a list of items, we think are essential to bring to University:
• Your basics: don't forget toiletries, towels, stationary, bedding, duvet, pillows and cooking utensils!
• Electricals: phone, chargers, laptop, camera, speakers and any other electricals you might need! (But don’t worry if you don't have a laptop, there are plenty of computers on campus available to use!)
• Photos: ensure to bring those little reminders of home with photos of family and friends.
• Fairy lights: fairy lights brighten up your room and make you feel more at home. There are loads of different choices on Amazon and from Primark.
• Games: If you want to really get to know your flatmates, a pack of cards should never be too far away! Want a night in? Pack the monopoly board and see who comes out on top!
• Food and Drink: Fill your cupboards with all the things you love and don’t go lightly on the sweet treats!
These essentials will make sure you have the perfect start to university!