Make a complaint

If you'd like to make an informal complaint about anything at the Union, you can use the form below.

You can make a complaint anonymously, or leave us your contact details if you want to hear back from us about your complaint. 

If you'd like to make a formal complaint, you can send a Complaints Form (Word doc) to John Schless, our Chief Executive ( For full information about our complaints procedures, click here.


Your complaint

Your name (if you want to tell us)

Your email (if you want us to feedback about your complaint)