Flagship Events empowers students to shape their futures.
Flagship Events is run by Greenwich Students’ Union (GSU). We are a charity and the representative body for all students at the University of Greenwich. We also run a number of social enterprises across the University’s campuses and online, of which Flagship Events is one.
All of GSU is not-for-profit – money we make is poured back into activities and services that support students throughout their University journey.
When you book with Flagship Events, you are helping students do the following:
- Learn and develop vital skills such as customer service, communication, and time-management through one of our part-time jobs.
- Become more employable by learning leadership and management skills through our Sports clubs and Societies.
- Get valuable support through our Advice Service for a range of academic and non-academic issues, helping them stay on at University and complete their studies rather than drop out due to difficulties.
- Influence their learning through voluntary and paid roles as Student Representatives, which are supported by a dedicated staff team.
- Have a well-rounded experience at University that allows them to step into the wider world with confidence.
Everything we do - including our Flagship Events service to you - is underpinned by the following values:
- Approachable The experience we offer will always be in a safe space, champion diversity, and always centred by our clients and customers.
- Dedicated Our team will ensure you have a great experience. We are dedicated to listening to our clients’ needs and are always aiming to improve our services.
- Courageous We will be brave and innovative, and face down any challenge with swift action, striving always to grow and learn from any mistakes.
- Trusted Fairtrade, ethics and sustainability are at the centre of our work as a not-for-profit organisation. Not only that, but we will always strive for a high standard of delivery so that you can trust you’re in good hands.
- Empowering We will always seek to empower our members and ourselves, ensuring we all increase our capacity to live well and find enrichment in our work.
GSU’s impact at Greenwich is tangible and far-reaching within the University of Greenwich community. You can find out more at greenwichsu.co.uk/impact (link opens in a new window).
We hope you’ll book with us and give support our mission to students to change the world and have a great time at Greenwich.