Hello everyone, I am VAISHALI SHIVAJI PATIL and I would love to be your new GSU OFFICER. I am a Former Student Ambassador, Member of NISAU Team, Indian Consolidate, Cross Cultural Communication Head, UNESCOs Volunteer & Social Worker for Foster Care Agencies.
What will I do?
Mental health and fitness:
- Online committee of mental health ambassadors and fitness instructors, through which students can get expected support.
Academic support and employment:
- Establish alumni and mentor network for students to connect for job, internship, and employment.
- Increase part time job opportunities at university and engage with local places around the university to offer jobs.
- Provide support regarding post study work visa.
- Fees reduction and scholarships.
- Initiate campaigning for BAME, LGBTQ+ minority class so that there should be no bias.
- Equal rights will be given including women’s and individuals with handicaps.
- Petition for the online education cost reduction which should not be more than £8000.
- Additional breathing space to be given while studying in the university.
- I will introduce sports app for more detailed information regarding timings, players, coach and much more.
- Sports scholarships.
- Organise engaging course based social events.
- More cheaper food options available at Avery hill.
- Review the prices and timetable for Medway buses.
Culture and societies:
- Arrange international student festivals every six months where they represent their historic cultures and there will be cross cultural communication among the students.
- Assurance of funding and rewards to the societies.
Housing & safety:
- Arrange more reliable accommodation providers for the students and negotiate regarding the pricing.
- Cooperate with local police to strengthen security patrol in areas where students appear frequently.
Your Problems > Any Bias = Amicable Solutions
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org