You can call me RISHI. I am studying MSc Engineering Management with Industrial Practice. Ex-President of Mechanical Engineering Students' Association and National Champion in Tug-of-War Senior National Championship 2012.
Health and Fitness
- A wide range of Sports Activities to keep you fit and healthy throughout the Greenwich journey.
- One of the Largest Tournaments including a variety of indoor and outdoor games to be organized.
- Stronger and more supportive Placement Cell.
- Job fairs for better employable Greenwich.
Mind your 'Own Business'
- Let's come together, brainstorm ideas with larger interests, raise our fund and start our own, globally.
- Improvise student-teacher bond by lobbying with the university for the 1:1 Personal Teacher Guardian Scheme to guide you academically as well as mentally.
I got a heart, so I need to talk
- Mental Health Forums for better interaction and more engagement of students.
- Meditation with RISHI to explore the mind-blowing dimensions and the fullest possibility of human consciousness.
- Paid projects and various Events for every possible course.
- Skills Workshops to enhance your abilities in the era of Artificial intelligence.
- A remarkable, practical experience-oriented event Technology Exhibition.
- Traditional events for all Cultures and Religions.
- I strongly believe that we must leave the planet better than it was offered to us so Fundraising and Volunteering for Sustainability and Greenglobe.
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step and have you ever thought of what 20,000 students from all three campuses together walking towards a common goal can achieve?
Get yourself ready to explore the possibilities and perks of Greenwich Students' Union!
Rhushikesh Patil (RISHI)
For GSU & NSU