Vote Yasin #1 for A Connected Community!
Feeling Disconnected? Lonely? Having Hard_Time because of COVID?
Looking for Skills_Development & continuous support finding job After_Graduation?
Care about Sustainability?
YES??? Let’s work on SOLUTIONS!
Here’s what I want for us
#1 Mental Health
- Increase mental health councillors. (Currently, we’ve only got 2 for 20k+ students!)
- Introduce Mental Health Ambassadors and create support_networks.
- Launch well-equipped Mental Health Website.
- Approval of EC for Mental_Health issues even if you don’t have proof to show.
#2 Societies and Sports Teams development to improve Social Psychology, to keep you Connected
- Make funding’s easily available.
- Promote easy access to increase participation.
- Improved training and continuous staff support for committees.
#3 Academic and Career Development
- Training on effective communication and Mental_health for all staff, increase social media presence for every course to reduce communication gap between students and staffs.
- Make all the course materials available online.
- More part-time job opportunities.
- Student as mentee-mentor! Get a senior student as mentor!
#4 International Students
- Re-launch language course for those who need.
- Arrange International Language Week to celebrate languages.
- More accessible advice service.
- Use Green Ambassador experience to continue making Greenwich_Green!
What makes me capable
- Founder President of Bangladeshi Society.
- Was the class representative in year 1 and initiated to build community within course mates.
- Worked on International Business and Economics department Outreach programme.
- Did mental health workshop, explored solutions from Mind_Soc and Uni wellbeing support.
- Working as Activities Committee Member at GSU
- Working as Green Ambassador with Eco Team Greenwich to make Greenwich Sustainable!
- As an International Student, I can understand you better.
Get Connected! That’s where I am best at!
Yasinur R. Jabed | Facebook
Yasinur Rashid Jabed (@yasinur_jabed)
Yasinur Rashid Jabed | LinkedIn