Disabled Students

If you are a disabled student then it is important to make sure that you are given the correct support and funding so that you can achieve your true academic worth.


It's important to know what extra funding you may be entitled to via Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) and how the rules on this work.

Your university will also have their own support teams if you have any queries or concerns.  It is important to disclose to the university any disability or medical condition you may have so that they can offer any appropriate support plans to help you study.  University of Greenwich students can view their support here and University of Kent students here.


Disabled Students Helpline

The Snowden Trust can provide disabled students with a range of advice relating to studying and your rights.


Disabled Students Guides

All links open in a new window