The first meeting discussing the plans for the oncoming year! We will be introducing ourselves and our aims.
I hope you all are well and have enjoyed freshers week ( a warm welcome to you all).
Now, time to get down to business. Saarah (VP of BSTC) and I will be hosting our first ever meeting on Friday the 12th of October between 5-6pm in the Boardroom (you can ask the SU desk to guide you if confused about location).
A basic outline of what we will be discussing is as follows:
- Introductions (Become charity leaders, Saarah (VP) and Charley (president).
- You introduce yourselves
- Become presentation
- What we will be doing throughout the year (Campaigning, fundraising)
- How YOU can get involved?
- Introduction to roles (Campaign manager, Social media manager etc..)
- Conclusion and time for questions
Feel free to bring a friend! We look forward to seeing you guys and do not feel pressured to come to the meeting if you can not! If you are still interested in helping throughout the year you can message Saarah or I in finding out more about this!