Come with us to Rochester's Christmas market! Find some unique gifts for friends and family or try a range of delicious food! With lots of things to do. this weekend also celebrates the Rochester Dickensian Christmas celebrations.
We will be using the Park and ride service going from the campus. This trip is for anyone who wants to go but would like to go with a group.
It is £1.50 per adult for a return trip you will need to cover this cost.
the group will be meeting outside The Hub at 12pm, please book a ticket onto this event if you are coming along with the group so we can know to expect you.
You can also go in your own time with the details below. Please do not book a ticket onto this event if you are going seprately to the group.
9am-6pm every 10-12 minutes on both days of the Dickensian Christmas Festival.
- Follow the anchor signs, then the yellow directional signs
- Return pick up point: Corporation Street bus stop outside the Adult Education Centre, Strood-bound carriageway
- Last bus leaves Rochester at 6pm
- £1.50 per adult for a return trip (under 16s free)
- The park & ride service takes cash or contactless payments.