Looking for Paid Work?

Try contacting the University Employability & Careers Service (ECS) for information on student-friendly, part-time work on offer.  See http://www2.gre.ac.uk/current-students/ecs for further information.

Did you know you can search for work online through the Job Centre service?
See https://jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/JobSearch/Browse.aspx

And don’t forget the Greenwich Students’ Union for part-time work:

Make sure you check your rights at work on the Advice Service webpages, or at www.adviceguide.org.uk.  And if your rights are being ignored, contact us for advice.